If you enjoy writing and you have something to share, we’d love to read it and publish it under your name. All our posts are shared with our WhatsApp subscribers (100+) and Instagram followers (1000+).
We publish articles, short stories, reviews (of books, movies, and plays), and are open to publishing poems in the future.
We do abide by a few guidelines, so take some time to read these carefully:
1. Try to keep your posts shorter than 1500 words.
2. If you’re posting on behalf of someone else, do let us know.
3. Good formatting (bold, italic) helps a lot!
4. You can share real experiences from your life. In fact, we encourage that you do so. That’s what makes your article unique! Feel free to express personal opinions or ideas. If you are making any claims, please provide relevant sources or references.
6. We wrote a blog post to help you write better articles. You can check it out here.
7. If you are submitting a Google Drive link, please make sure we have
If you’d like to submit an idea rather than a post – we’d love to work on it too!
What do we look for in a post?
We’re interested in content that is unique. We appreciate most types of fiction writing, and we love it when people share experiences that are specific to them.
For example, if you’re writing about a road trip, we’d love to find out what made your road trip unique, exciting, and different from all the other road trips out there. Your experience can be a psychological shift, or an actual happenstance – but it matters how unique or perspective-shifting it is.
You can read some of our Featured Posts to get a clear idea of the work we publish on the blog here.
You may send us your submissions through the following channels:
WhatsApp: Send us a message
Please send us
Do mention your full name.
Note that it may take up to 2 weeks for your post to be reviewed. The editors of the Coffee Writers Blog reserve the right to reject submissions without any formal explanation.