Skip to content
The Coffee Writers Blog is a place to share your experiences, ideas, and insights. You can write about many things, right from subtle everyday incidences to interesting new ideas.
If you enjoy writing and you have something to share, we would love to read it and publish it under your name. However, we do abide by a few guidelines:
1. Guest posts should be less than 1500 words in length. You may submit short stories and articles. We rarely accept poetry submissions
2. Avoid ambiguity and/or plagiarism
3. Use formatting for emphasis (bold, italic)
4. You can share real experiences from your life for full effect.
Feel free to express personal opinions or ideas. If you are making any claims, please provide relevant sources or references
5. If you are submitting on behalf of somebody, please mention their name in the post
6. When sending any images, please ensure they are original or royalty free (Pixabay or Pexels)
7. We wrote a blog post to help you write better articles. You can check it out here.
If you’d like to submit an idea rather than a post – we’d love to work on it too!
Send us your submissions via this Google form
You may also send us your submissions through the following channels:
WhatsApp: Send us a message
Please mention your full name.
Note that it may take up to 2 weeks for your post to be reviewed. The editors of the Coffee Writers Blog reserve the right to reject submissions without any formal explanation